Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fife's blessing day

So on December 1st after Thanksgiving, we had Fife blessed in our home ward, the Alexandria 1st ward. He was blessed by Taylor and those in the circle were Taylor's dad Jim, and brothers JL and Erik. It was such a beautiful blessing I can't wait to see everything that is in store for our little boy. I'm so thankful for Taylor and his example and worthiness to hold the priesthood. It was such a great moment to see my husband fiscilitate the spirit and give this blessing to our son, it has made my love for him grow so much. Here are a few pictures from the happy day.
                                                           
                                                           the man himself

                                         baby Fife with cousin Alyssa, too cute!


                                         Love our happy family

                                                             

So that night we had Taylor's family at our apartment, we did music and watched home videos, and talked and laughed. The next day everyone flew out, but before they did we headed downtown to Taylor's office to have lunch. We got our food at the food trucks that line up outside around the block and then took it into his building and ate it in the bistro.




Other things that have been happening here in Alexandria...

                         Fife and I got our passports! We are ready to travel the WORLD!

The two cutest guys eva! Fife is ready to go to the office with his daddy :) 
Looking sharp boys!


I took this video today, he was so happy tonight and was laughing away. I think I first heard him laugh about a month ago in the middle of the night after I had fed him, I haven't heard it much since then but tonight he was just laughing and laughing. I tried to get a video of him laughing but I think he caught onto me. I did however get some good smiles!

                                     


Until next time!

1 comment: