Sunday, January 5, 2014

PreChristmas

Okay so it has been a while since I posted; I think I wanted to post so much I made myself not, and then I just forgot about it all together! That is no good. So I'm not sure what to post about, but I do have a few pictures. So I'll start with those!

 Erik and Emily stopped by to visit and stay the night on their way moving to Mississippi! We are sad they are moving farther away from us, it was nice to have family so close! Fife is loving his cousin time! Alyssa loved reading ALL our books, she is a little cutie!


sorry I didn't know how to rotate the pictures...

 We got this cutie all bundled up one night for a family field trip! To the trash can :)


            Here's the man sporting his mickey overalls! I think he's so cute, country style.

This is at Taylor's morning work party! They had breakfast, cookie decorating, a humongous pile of legos, bird feeder making, ornament decorating, and a Hanukkah room were we played dradle! It was a lot of fun, and Fife's first time to see Santa Claus who gave him a mother goose book. We are so lucky to have such a great work family. That night there was a party for the adults at a fancy hotel and everyone was all dressed up, Taylor wore his tux from our wedding and I got a dress at TJmaxx, it was a lot of fun! Fife had a lot of fun with his babysitters!

 Fife and I brought dinner to Taylor one night and then afterwards we played pool and then made hot chocolate and took it to the white house Christmas tree to drink while we walked around. It was really cool and very pretty.


I did have a really cute video that I just took but it's not loading, so I'll try next time I suppose. This is all our pre-Christmas vacation stuff, I will do a Christmas vacation one next time!

4 comments:

  1. We miss you guys! How do you make the pictures move like that? Also, I have times where I want to post a lot but then don't and then never get around to it, too! Sometimes I set it for delayed post so that I can write when I have time but not publish all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moving pictures are created automagically by Google's "Auto Awesome" feature

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you set it for delayed post?

    ReplyDelete