Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rollin' with the gangsta's

This past week  Fife has learned how to roll! It has taken me this long to get a video of him since he always seems to do it when I have my back turned or right when the camera turns off. He did roll a while back when he was only a few weeks old, and a few other times, but this week is the first time he rolled without one of his arms underneath him or laying on a slope. I guess he made up his mind that he wasn't going to do any rolling until he could do it all at once.

Here's a video of him going tummy to back


And now back to tummy


He loves rolling and has been rolling everywhere! Sometimes I go into the kitchen and when I come back he is halfway across the room! He is so strong and so much fun! I love spending my days with Fife, he always makes me laugh.



I did a couple of simple projects the past couple days. First, I have been looking for a yellow clock to put in our bathroom for the past 5 months but haven't found one and Taylor has been asking and asking for a clock in the bathroom. So this last weekend I got a $4 clock at Walmart and then used the yellow paint from the nursery sign I did to paint a stripe around it, it is a little lighter yellow than the rest of the bathroom but it goes well enough.



I found this mirror at Ross on Clearance for $4.50. I was white and had some black scuff marks on it. I thought it would be a nice addition to our place. I then got some paint from freecycle and got the idea to paint it. I like it, I was originally going to put it in our entryway but now I'm thinking maybe our bedroom since the color matches our bed and curtains.



This has gotten me in the mood for more painting! I may finally tackle our microwave stand and then onto the kitchen table! We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Quite the roller! He sounds like Xi--I was always finding him across the room where I put him at that age ;) They need to play together!

    ReplyDelete